QUICK PUFF PASTRY
150g plain flour 150g butter, diced and put in the freezer for at least 10 mins
75g chilled water
Pinch of salt
* Mix all ingredients 15 secs/speed 6
* Mix 10 secs/speed 2, reverse blade direction and turn out the pastry onto gladwrap. (Will be sticky)
Wrap and chill in freezer for 20-30 mins until firm but not frozen.
* Roll chilled dough into a rectangle and fold into 3 by folding the bottom third up and the top third down.
* Turn the pastry so that the folds are at the sides and roll out again into a rectangle and fold into 3.
* Repeat steps 3 & 4 three or more times to give many layers. If the pastry becomes sticky, place in the freezer for 10 mins before rolling. Use and bake in a hot oven according to your recipe.