I truly believe that owning a Thermomix is life changing. If you don’t believe me, some of the benefits of the Thermomix include the ability to:
- make it easy for you to cook things from scratch, eliminating the majority of artificial colours, preservatives and flavours in your life;
- save you time;
- make it easy for you to cook if you are a non-cook and making cooking more creative if you are a cook (whether home based or professional);
- bring back the fun in cooking;
- reinspire you if you have spent many years cooking much the same things;
- get your whole family involved in cooking. Children from a young age can assist in preparing the family meals.
So how does it do all of this? Because the Thermomix truly does the work of at least ten major kitchen appliances and lots of the minor kitchen appliances too! All of this in the one machine that sits on your kitchen bench ready to use at any time J It is like having an extra pair of hands in your kitchen and to top it all off it virtually cleans itself!
The Thermomix is a one-of-a-kind appliance and can:
- mill, grind, pulverize and grate;
- whisk and whip;
and on top of all this it also sautés, steams and cooks!!
The Thermomix is also super quick. Imagine having a salad chopped in just seconds, a cake mix prepared in less than a minute, sorbet ready for you and your guests in a minute or how about bread or pizza dough in two minutes? The list goes on but don’t take my word for it – see it for yourself! Book a demo in the comfort of your own home. If you don’t have a Thermomix consultant I would love to show you the benefits of a Thermomix or put you in contact with a Thermomix consultant in the event that you are not in my area. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.