This is a decedent way to start or end the day 🙂
- 1 red or green apple, quartered (there is no need to peel the apple but you may wish to remove the core for this recipe)
- Lemon juice
- 300 gm Greek yoghurt
- 1 Tblsp honey or maple syrup
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 100 gm chocolate
- Grate the chocolate in the Thermomix for 5-10 seconds on speed 8. Set aside to use as garnish.
- Squeeze lemon juice on apple to prevent it from turning brown and place in TM bowl. Grate apple for 5-10 seconds on speed 5. Set aside apple and wash and dry bowl.
- Insert butterfly into TM bowl. Pour the cream into the bowl and for 5-10 seconds on speed 4 (check cream after 5 seconds as this is often long enough for the cream to thicken).
- Add yogurt, honey and grated apple into the bowl and mix for 5 seconds on Reserve + speed 4.
- Spoon into individual serving bowls and garnish with grated chocolate.
- You may wish to place the apple in the Thermomix bowl, replace lid with MC in place and then squeeze enough lemon juice onto the lid to coat the apple. With this method all the pips stay on the lid rather than on your apple.
- You may use grated walnuts or pecans instead of grated chocolate
- Adjust the amount of honey or maple syrup according to individual taste