These chicken balls are great finger food and perfect for parties and picnics.
THERMOMIX CHEESY BALLS
- 500 g chicken, cubed and chilled or semi-frozen
- 200 g cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- 6 basil leaves
- 1 egg
- 75 g breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat oven to 200˚C
- Place cheese into TM bowl and grate for 5 seconds on Speed 6.
- Add chicken and basil to bowl and mince with cheese for 8 seconds on Speed 7.
- Add egg and breadcrumbs and mix for 5 seconds on Speed 6.
- Form small balls (approximately 1.5 – 2 cm in size) and bake on a lightly greased baking tray for approximately 20 minutes until lightly brown and cooked inside.
This recipe is adapted from one of my favourite recipes from the Thermomix “Everyday Cooking .. For Every Family” cookbook but with different ingredients. Feel free to change the ingredients any way you like to suit your taste – this is often how I convert my “pre-Thermomix” recipes!!