Last month I posted an adapted recipe of Krishna Ferguson for her hugely popular Lamington Muffins (https://simonesthermomixessentials.wordpress.com/2011/03/05/thermomix-lamington-muffins/). At the time Krishna also sent me a recipe for White Chocolate Cookies. While I made the cookies straight away, it has taken me until now to actually post the recipe – life just gets so busy 🙂 Anyway these cookies are worth the wait and are super easy to make. Thanks again Krishna for your generosity in sharing your recipes.
THERMOMIX WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- 250 g Self-Raising Flour
- 70 g Caster Sugar (made in TM)
- 250 g White Chocolate (melts or block roughly grated in TM)
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 150 g butter
- Pre-heat oven to 160˚C
- Place butterfly into TM bowl and then add butter and sugar. Cream together at Speed 4 for 2 minutes (or until mixture looks fluffy).
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together on Reverse for 40 seconds on Speed 3, scrapping down after 20 seconds.
- Roll spoonfuls of dough onto lined baking tray and cook in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
- This recipe is gluten free if gluten free flour is used
- Macadamia nuts can be added to the recipe for a delicious alternative