Here is the latest list from Leonie from ThermoFun (https://www.facebook.com/thermofun?ref=ts&fref=ts) – enjoy!!
Once you’ve tried home-made Tikka Paste, you will never buy it ready-made again!
The recipe is in the Indian cook book or can be found here: http://www.ukthermomix.com/recshow.php?rec_id=161
• Indian Butter Chicken: marinate chicken breast in the Tikka paste overnight prior to cooking.
• Mix it with yogurt and marinate chicken or lamb for the BBQ. The yoghurt will lessen the spice and also tenderise.
• Coat a leg of lamb before roasting.
• Put it on fish and then cook.
• Add a tablespoon to pumpkin or tomato soup.
• Chicken Tikka pizza – marinate cooked shredded chicken in Tikka and yoghurt (natural). For base just onion, tomato and coriander chopped then 5 min varoma sp1
• Marinate chicken breasts in Tikka paste then cook them in the Varoma. 1lt water, 25 mins, Varoma temp, speed 3. Shred (4 seconds, reverse speed 4) and then perfect for sandwiches.
For even more ideas head to ThermoFun and join the club!