Jan didn’t just show us savoury dishes at our Branch Meeting! Here is here Butter Chocolate and Pomegranate Tart. So simple but tastes great and looks amazing.
Bitter Chocolate and Pomegranate Tart (no bake)
250 g Granita biscuits
100 g Walnuts
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
100 g butter cubed
150 g dark chocolate
150 g milk chocolate
150 g double cream
1 tablespoon Grenadine
1. Break Granita biscuits into the TM bowl, add walnuts and Cinnamon, 2 sec, speed 7. Put aside.
2. Cube and melt the butter, 1 minute, 50 degrees, speed 4
3. Add the granita mix 5 seconds, speed 4. Press mixture into the tart tin with MC rest in the fridge to chill and firm.
4. Melt the Milk and Dark Chocolate with double cream 6 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 1.
5. Pour over the base, put back into the fridge to set. Cut to requirements with a hot knife.
6. Seed the pomegranate, add the grenadine.
7. Serve the chocolate slice topped with a spoonful of the pomegranate.
Please note that this site is not affiliated with nor have the recipes been tested or approved by Vorwerk Thermomix or Thermomix in Australia and New Zealand. We assume no liability in any capacity, including in terms of ingredient quantities used, success of the recipes, damage to your machine or person. Please always be aware of your own machine’s capabilities and observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix instruction manual at all times.