Another gem from Leonie, ThermoFun and the ThermoFunkies 🙂
• Banana: one ripe banana, but this one needs to be eaten straight away!
• Brandy for the Christmas pudding – Just follow EDC recipe and add 15ml brandy.
• Butterscotch: brown sugar instead of white with a tablespoon of butter in it!
• Cashew Honey Vanilla Bean Custard: http://quirkycooking.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/cashew-honey-vanilla-bean-custard.html
• Chocolate Coconut Custard: http://additivefreebites.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/chocolate-coconut-custard.html?m=1
• Gluten free custard: use 30g corn flour instead of plain flour.
• Jaffa: follow the EDC recipe but use orange rind and add 60 g cacao or cocoa with corn flour. You can swap the raw sugar for brown sugar for a richer flavour
• Lemon, ginger and coconut. – lemon rind and fresh ginger in with the sugar (you can use preserved ginger, but then reduce the sugar a tiny bit). Then use coconut milk instead of all/some of the milk.
• Lindt 70% cocoa dark chocolate in last 2mins.
For the complete list of custard ideas head to ThermoFun and join the club!
Please note that this site is not affiliated with nor have the recipes been tested or approved by Vorwerk Thermomix or Thermomix in Australia and New Zealand. We assume no liability in any capacity, including in terms of ingredient quantities used, success of the recipes, damage to your machine or person. Please always be aware of your own machine’s capabilities and observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix instruction manual at all times.